What information do we collect?
We collect information when you create an account and use the Platform, such as your contact details, content you create, and your location. We also collect information you share with us from third-party social network providers, and technical and behavioral information about your use of the Platform. We also collect information contained in the messages you send through our Platform and information from your phone book, if you grant us access to your phone book on your mobile device.
Information you choose to provide
For certain activities, such as when you register, upload content to the Platform, or contact us directly, you may provide some or all of the following information:
1. Registration information, such as age, language, and email or phone number
2. Profile information, such as name, social media account information, and profile image
3. User-generated content, including comments, photographs, videos, and virtual item videos that you choose to upload or broadcast on the Platform (“User Content”)
4. Payment information, such as PayPal or other third-party payment information (where required for the purpose of payment)
5. Your phone and social network contacts, with your permission. If you choose to find other users through your phone contacts, we will access and collect the names and phone numbers and match that information against existing users of the Platform. If you choose to find other users through your social network contacts, we will collect your public profile information as well as names and profiles of your social contacts
6. Your opt-in choices and communication preferences
7. Information to verify an account such as a form of identification
8. Information in correspondence you send to us
9. Information you share through surveys or your participation in challenges, sweepstakes, or contests such as your gender, age, likeness, and preferences.
Information we obtain from other sources
We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you choose to link or sign up using your social network (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Google), we may collect information from these third-party services, including your contact lists for these services and information relating to your use of the Platform in relation to these services.
We will also receive information about you (including age data and demographic information) from third parties (such as advertising networks and analytics providers) and from other sources, including business directories and other commercially or publicly available sources.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information from you when you use the Platform, including your IP address, location-related data (as described below), unique device identifiers, browsing history (including content you have viewed in the Platform), Cookies (as defined below), your mobile carrier, time zone setting, and mobile or device information including the model of your device, screen resolution, operating system, app and file names and types, and platform.
We collect information regarding your use of the Platform and any other User Content that you generate through and broadcast on our Platform. We also link your subscriber information with your activity on our Platform across all your devices using your email, phone number, or similar information.
We collect information about your location, including location information based on your SIM card and/or IP address. With your permission, we may also collect Global Positioning System (GPS) data.
We collect and process, which includes scanning and analyzing, information you provide in the context of composing, sending, or receiving messages through our Service's messaging functionality. That information includes the content of the message and information about when the message has been sent, received and/or read, as well as the participants of the communication. Please be aware that messages sent to other users of our Service will be accessible by those users and that we are not responsible for the manner in which those users use or disclose messages.
When you upload User Content, you automatically upload certain metadata that is connected to the User Content. Metadata describes other data and provides information about your User Content that will not always be evident to the viewer. In connection with your User Content the metadata can describe how, when, and by whom the piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted. It also includes information, such as your account name, that enables other users to trace back the video to your user account. Additionally, metadata will consist of data that you chose to provide with the video, e.g. any hashtags used to mark keywords to the video and captions.
How we use your information
We use your information to fulfill and enforce our Terms of Service
, to improve and administer the Platform, and to allow you to use its functionalities. We may also use your information to, among other things, show you suggestions, promote the Platform, and customize your ad experience.
We generally use the information we collect:
1. to fulfill requests for products, services, Platform functionality, support and information for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes and to solicit your feedback
2. to customize the content you see when you use the Platform. For example, we may provide you with services based on the country settings you have chosen or show you content that is similar to content that you liked or interacted with
3. to send promotional materials from us or on behalf of our affiliates and trusted third parties
4. to improve and develop our Platform and conduct product development
5. to measure and understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others and to deliver targeted advertising
6. to make suggestions and a customized ad experience
7. to support the social functions of the Platform, including to permit you and other users to connect with each other through the Platform and for you and other users to share, download, and otherwise interact with User Content posted through the Platform
8. to use User Content as part of our advertising and marketing campaigns to promote the Platform
9. to help us detect abuse, fraud, and illegal activity on the Platform
10. to ensure that you are old enough to use the Platform (as required by law)
11. to communicate with you, including to notify you about changes in our services
12. to announce you as a winner of our contest, sweepstakes, or promotions if permitted by the promotion rule, and to send you any applicable prizes
13. to enforce our terms, conditions, and policies
14. consistent with your permissions, to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising and other personalized content
15. to inform our algorithms
16. to combine all the information we collect or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes
17. for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
How we share your information
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect. We will share your information with the following selected third parties:
1. Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that help us perform our business operations, including research, payment processing and transaction fulfillment, database maintenance, contest administration, technology services, deliveries, email deployment, advertising, analytics, measurement, data storage and hosting, disaster recovery, search engine optimization, marketing, and data processing.
2. Business partners. We may share your information with our business partners so that we can make you special offers via the Platform.
3. Corporate group. We may share your information with a parent, subsidiary, or other affiliate of our corporate group.
4. Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
5. Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of musical.ly Inc, our affiliates, users, or the public.
6. Advertisers. We give advertisers reports about the types of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing.
7. With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
If you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter, to login to the Platform or to share information about your usage on the Platform with others, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Platform, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Platform, in accordance with their privacy policies.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the Platform, you should be aware that any information you share may be read, collected, or used by other users. You should use caution in disclosing personal information while engaging. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit.
1. You may be able to refuse or disable Cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Because each browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your browser. Please note that you may need to take additional steps to refuse or disable certain types of Cookies. For example, due to differences in how browsers and mobile apps function, you may need to take different steps to opt out of Cookies used for targeted advertising in a browser and to opt out of targeted advertising for a mobile application, which you may control through your device settings or mobile app permissions. In addition, your opt-out selection is specific to the particular browser or device that you are using when you opt out, so you may need to opt-out separately for each of browser or device. If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete Cookies, some of the functionality of the Platform may no longer be available to you.
2. Your mobile device may include a feature that allows you to opt out of some types of targeted advertising ("Limit Ad Tracking" on iOS and "Opt out of Interest-Based Ads" on Android).
3. You can opt out of marketing or advertising emails by utilizing the “unsubscribe” link or mechanism noted in marketing or advertising emails.
4. You can switch off GPS location information functionality on your mobile device if you do not wish to share GPS information.
5. If you have registered for an account you may access, review, and update certain personal information that you have provided to us by logging into your account and using available features and functionalities.
6. Some browsers transmit "do-not-track" signals to websites. Because of differences in how browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
We use reasonable measures to help protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing or using Free Matrimony technoshaft products or services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all policies referenced herein. Please read these Terms carefully before downloading or using our services. If you do not understand the Terms, or do not accept any part of them, then you should not use our services.
2. Use License
Free Matrimony technoshaft does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service. You are solely responsible for your use of our services and for any videos, information, messages and any other content that you create via our services, whether privately transmitted or made publicly available (together, “User Content”). You retain ownership of your User Content.
You understand and agree to comply with all applicable laws in relation to your use of our services and User Content.
You shall at all times ensure that your User Content does not:
A. contains any content or material that is use or sale of drugs, alcohol, or tobacco by minors.
B. contain any content, information or material that infringes the rights of any third party including copyright, trademark right, confidential information or rights of privacy;
C. violate any applicable laws;
D. contain any content or material that is offensive, abusive, defamatory, libellous, derogatory, bullying, discriminatory, obscene, violent, sexually explicit, indecent, which promotes or encourages violence, terrorism or any other illegal acts or which is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, inconvenience or annoy any person;
E. in any way promote or incite anyone to commit or assist in any unlawful or criminal activity or anti-social behaviour, or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or wellbeing of others;
F. identify any person without their consent, or the consent of their parent or legal guardian if they are under 18 years of age;
G. disclose anyone’s personal contact details or invade their privacy;
H. contain any viruses or other malicious or harmful programs;
I. includes any unauthorized contents from copyrights owner, include but not limited to TV Live Broadcast and, TV Highlights and, Movies, Music Videos, Songs, and etc.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that you will not do or attempt to do, or cause any third party to do or attempt to do, any of the following in connection with your use of our services:
A. Use our services or User Content available on our services in a way other than as expressly permitted by these Terms and the normal functionality of our services;
B. use our services for any illegal purpose, in an unlawful manner or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms;
C. use our services in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our services, our systems or security or interfere with other users;
D. use any programme or other means, including but not limited to scripts, spiders and robots, whether manually or automatically, to extract, download, index, mine, scrape, reproduce or circumvent the presentation, operation or intended use of our services or any features or functions of it;
E. copy, modify, decompile or otherwise interfere with any part of our services;
F. make alterations to, or modifications of, the whole or part of our services, or permit our services or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs;
G. hack into, or insert malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into, our services;
H. infringe our intellectual property.
Free Matrimony technoshaft respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Free Matrimony technoshaft will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement.
If you discover any content on our services that you believe infringes your copyright, or discover any other infringement on your intellectual property rights, please report the infringement you alleged to us in writing including the following information:
A. An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property right (“Owner”) or an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the Owner together with an authorized letter duly signed by the Owner.
B. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
C. A description of where the material in question is located, including details that will assist our staff with locating it on a specific place on Free Matrimony technoshaft.
D. Your address, telephone number, and email address.
E. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided is accurate, and that you are the Owner, or authorized to act on the Owner's behalf.
4. Third Party Services
Our service includes and links to features and services (including but not limited to, social applications like Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp) that are provided by a third party. We do not control such third party sites or services and are not responsible for the content or functionality of such sites or services. Our inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement or association with their operators. The terms applicable to the use of such third party services will apply and we will not be responsible for anything that is done by you or the third party service provider in connection with your use of their service. Please note that we do not keep your private personal information like your account, ID, password and etc. on the third party apps/websites in our services.
We may deliver advertising to you in conjunction with your use of our services.